Our warehouses are currently located in China, the United States and the United Kingdom, and we support shipping from all 3 locations. Orders are usually shipped within 2 business days of payment, with the US and UK warehouses closed on weekends.
Our logistics policy is free shipping, currently only Canada requires additional shipping charges.
① U.S. warehouse: only supports delivery of orders in the U.S. (military areas and overseas islands do not deliver), which takes about 3~7 business days and is closed on weekends. If the U.S. warehouse is out of stock, it will be shipped from the China warehouse, and the shipping time is about 10~15 working days.
② UK warehouse: only support UK region orders delivery (military region not delivery), it takes about 2~5 working days, weekend off. If the UK warehouse is out of stock, it will be shipped from the China warehouse, and the shipping time will be about 8~12 working days.
③ China warehouse: Currently the website supports China, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Thailand, Germany, Italy, Poland, Brazil and other regions, the transit time is about 6~25 working days, the specific time to logistics providers actually prevail.
If your receiving address is not above, you can contact customer service for advice. Theoretically, China warehouse can be shipped to all over the world, just make sure you can pass customs inspection.
For special shipping requests, please contact 4DRC Support. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact 4DRC Support in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. 4DRC orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
4DRC assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Order and Logistics Tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS containing the waybill number (you need to confirm SMS notifications when placing the order). You can click the link and skip to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status.
Tracking Your Order
1. Log in to your 4DRC account and check “My Orders”
2. Contact 4DRC Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Inspection and Sign
As 4DRC products are generally quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact 4DRC Support.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, 4DRC will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please contact 4DRC Support within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.