4D-F13 Drone GPS Module Board Original Parts Replacement
Sale Sold out
Regular price $45.80 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
4DRC F13 drone original GPS module board parts
- 4D-F13 drone GPS module parts*1
- GPS module boards may vary in different production batches, please check the code of the drone GPS module before placing your order. And contact customer service and send us a picture taken of your drone module board. We will try our best to provide you with original parts with the same code as the one on the module board to ensure your replacement is successful.
- The GPS module is mounted on the top cover of the housing and is held in place by hot melt adhesive and isolated by adhesive tape. Replacing the GPS module parts requires the drone to be disassembled and reassembled. We cannot offer an after-sales guarantee for this, so please consider carefully if you need to replace the parts, thank you for your understanding.
Specific disassembly steps:
- Remove the drone battery and unscrew the screws at the bottom of the drone to remove it (including screws under the 4 arms, screws under the headlight and four black rubber gaskets that can be seen underneath after removing the four screws). After removing all the screws, disassemble the upper and lower housing.
- Disconnect the wires of the upper housing from the main board of the lower housing, then unscrew the 4 screws of the battery slot and remove the battery slot.
- Then you can see that the upper housing has two wires, red and white, connected to the main board, please remember where they are connected. Afterwards, disconnect them, peel off the tape and remove the hot melt adhesive to remove the GPS module.
- Replace the GPS module with a new one and fix it again, then recover the drone.
Brand Official Store
Safe & Secure Checkout